play first violin形容词:violinistic 名词:violinist
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- The violin is not quite in tune with the piano.
- He plays the violin for the fun of it.
- That violin has a beautiful tone.
- The violin has a poor inflection.
- A curved, scroll-like ornamentation at the top of a ship's bow that resembles the neck of a violin.
- The violin string snapped because it was fastened too tight.
- He played a tune on the violin.
- He can play violin well.
A stringed instrument played with a bow, having four strings tuned at intervals of a fifth, an unfretted fingerboard, and a shallower body than the viol and capable of great flexibility in range, tone, and dynamics.小提琴：用弓演奏的一种弦乐器，具有在第五音的音程上调音的四根弦和不分格指板，形体较古提琴浅，音域、音色和强弱相当灵活
[diminutive of] viola [viola] * see viola
 viola的小后缀 [古提琴] *参见 viola
文章来源: 溯流徂源 http://www.wajfp.com文章标题: violin