n. 恳求, 辩解, 抗辩, 诉讼, 请愿, 托词
【法】 抗辩, 申诉案件, 答辩
- a humble request for help from someone in authority
- (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- An earnest request or petition; a plea.
- He did not attend the dinner; his plea was that he was too busy to come.
- She made an impassioned plea for justice.
- The accused entered a plea of "not guilty".
n.（名词）An earnest request; an appeal:恳求：热切的请求；呼吁：例句：spoke out in a plea for greater tolerance.喊出来恳求更大的宽容
An excuse; a pretext:借口；托辞：例句：.necessity,/The Tyrant`s plea.(John Milton
An allegation offered in pleading a case.请愿：为案件辩护时提出的辩解A defendant`s answer to the declaration made by the plaintiff in a civil action.申诉：民事诉讼中被告对原告所做的陈述状的回答The answer of the accused to a criminal charge or indictment:抗辩：被告对刑事指控或起诉的回答：例句：entered a plea of not guilty.提出无罪的答辩
A special answer depending on or demonstrating one or more reasons why a suit should be delayed, dismissed, or barred in equity law.答辩：依据或表明公正的法律案件应被推迟、驳回或阻止的一个或多个原因的特定的回答An action or a suit.诉讼或诉讼案
来源：Middle English plai
[lawsuit] 中古英语 plai
[诉讼] from Old French plai, plaid
源自 古法语 plai, plaid
from Late Latin placitum
[decree] 源自 后期拉丁语 placitum
[法令] from Latin [from neuter past participle of] placôre [to please] * see pl3k- 源自 拉丁语  源自placôre的中性过去分词 [使满意] *参见 pl3k-
文章来源: 溯流徂源 http://www.wajfp.com文章标题: plea