n. 欺骗, 作弊, 骗子
vt. 欺骗, 逃脱, 骗取
vi. 欺骗, 逃脱, 骗取
cheat sb into belief that副词:cheatingly 名词:cheater 动词过去式:cheated 过去分词:cheated 现在分词:cheating 第三人称单数:cheats
cheat, deceive, trick, fool
- weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
同义词：darnel, tare, bearded darnel, Lolium temulentum
- weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
同义词：chess, Bromus secalinus
- someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
同义词：deceiver, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker
- the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- a deception for profit to yourself
- deprive somebody of something by deceit
同义词：rip off, chisel
- defeat someone in an expectation through trickery or deceit
同义词：chouse, shaft, screw, chicane, jockey
- engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
同义词：cheat on, cuckold, betray, wander
- How could you cheat your own children, you skunk!
- It's my considered opinion that he is a liar and a cheat.
- I would rather fail than cheat in the examination.
我宁愿考不及格，也不愿意 * 。
- You can cheat in no circumstances.
- He is a shameless cheat.
- He never cheats to pass examination.
- His father was cheated of his land.
v.（动词）cheat.ed,cheat.ing,cheats v.tr.（及物动词）To deceive by trickery; swindle:用诡计欺骗；诈骗：例句：cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.通过收费过高欺骗顾客
To deprive by trickery; defraud:用诡计骗取；诈取：例句：cheated them of their land.骗取他们的土地
To mislead; fool:误导；愚弄：例句：illusions that cheat the eye.欺骗眼睛的幻象
To elude; escape:躲避；逃脱：例句：cheat death.免于一死
v.intr.（不及物动词）To act dishonestly; practice fraud.作弊；行骗To violate rules deliberately, as in a game:作弊，犯规：故意违反规定，如在游戏中：例句：accused of cheating at cards.被指责在玩牌中犯规
Informal To be sexually unfaithful:【非正式用语】 在性关系上不忠：例句：young marrieds who cheat on their spouses.对配偶不忠实的已婚青年们
n.（名词）An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.欺骗：欺骗行为；骗术或诈术One that cheats; a swindler.骗子：欺骗者；诡计多端的人Law Fraudulent acquisition of another`s property.【法律】 诈欺取财：以诈术获取他人财产Botany An annual European species of brome grass(Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions. 【植物学】 雀麦：一年生的欧洲种类的雀麦草，（雀麦属 黑麦状雀麦）， 在气候温和地区被广泛种植
来源：Middle English cheten [to confiscate] 中古英语 cheten [没收] short for acheten acheten的简写 variant of escheten escheten的变体 from eschete [escheat] * see escheat 源自 eschete [转归领土] *参见 escheat
文章来源: 溯流徂源 http://www.wajfp.com文章标题: cheat